Are you a photographer wondering about copyrights and image rights? This training should be able to provide you with the answers that you are looking for!
Legal and administrative matters
Artists, Creative and Cultural Professions
Level of experience
for all levels, Beginners, Intermediary, Experienced
Are your pictures protected by copyright? Do you have to pay taxes and social contributions on these copyrights? Would it be interesting to join a collective collecting society? What is Creative Commons? What about the image right of persons of whom you're taking pictures?
- The conditions of copyright protection
- What are the copyrights of photographers?
- Collective collecting societies
- Taxation of copyrights and social contributions
- Image rights
Active methodology, putting the accent on the participants' inputs and giving them the possibility to exchange among peers. Presentation by the trainer as an expert of that field.
- To know the copyrights and image rights of the specific sector
- To be able to estimate the rights of third parties and to be able to valorize one's own rights
- the trainee is able to understand copyrights and to estimate and set the rights related to his work
- Training script
- Basic equipment (computer, video projector, flipchart, wifi)
Questionnaire to be filled out by the participants (paper and online versions exist)
Powerpoint distributed to the participants, Documents distributed to the participants
up to 15
Past track experience
Dirk Vervenne (SMart jurist)
Download📎 Module PDF (0.11 MB)