The launching date of your project is coming closer and you still have so much to do to get to get a good media coverage and networking impact. How can you ensure a professional visibility? Communication can become your strategic ally....
Artists, Creative and Cultural Professions
for all sectors, photography, visual and graphic arts, music, webdesign, dance, media, performing arts
Level of experience
for all levels, Beginners, Intermediary, Experienced
Your project should be finalised or in its final phase of creation. Ideally, you should already ave a first communication objective (an exhibition vernissage, first shows, the launching of a project, ...) which will allow you to conceive a campaign that can be immediately implemented.
Starting from different experiences of oral visual and lexical expression, participants will experience the choice that will determine the communication campaign of their project. Identify targets, specify goals and means, plan meaningful actions... from theory to practice, marketing in cultural area will cease to have secrets for you. See: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEnwYSLpANs
- Communication campaign adapted to cultural projects
- Definition of a strategy
- Media and communication workshops
Active methodology, putting the accent on the participants' inputs and giving them the possibility to exchange among peers. Presentation by the trainer as an expert of that field.
- Putting words and images on one's project
- Taking into account one's environment, public, singularity and objectives
- Planning strategic, creative and coherent actions
- To present your project visually (with words and images)
- To know your environnement, target, specificity and objectives
- To plan communication strategic actions
Questionnaire to be filled out by the participants (paper and online versions exist)
Powerpoint distributed to the participants
Other related recommended resources
- Our trainings "Tools to promote one's artistic project" and "Talking about one's artistic project" are complementary to this one.
- Infosheet "How to prepare a presentation file?"
- evaluation available
up to 12
Past track experience
under the project Routes to Employment
Download📎 Module PDF (0.11 MB)