Are you a project holder since a couple of years or did you just start a new activity? Well done! As you'll know, many things have to be taking into consideration: finding clients, prepare and follow-up on your budget, chose adequate financial and commercial options... In short: making a living out of your passion.
Pre-Production, Production, Post-Production
Artists, Creative and Cultural Professions
for all sectors, photography, visual and graphic arts, music, webdesign, dance, media, performing arts
Level of experience
A clearly defined project or having started your project
Our training session "Clarifying one's professional project" could be useful if you need to define more precisely your project.
Seeking to circumvent the obstacles where most have failed, and following the shortest path to successfully manage and develop your projects. Tools and kudos may help you in that: business plan, budjet, attract clients specifically interested in purchasing your products, services or works.
- How to easily find clients
- How to build an attractive offer using new sales methods
- Understanding and using a business plan in order to give a better direction to one's decisive choice
- Understanding and establishing a budget to know where to go and how to better manage your projects
Active methodology, putting the accent on the participants' inputs and giving them the possibility to exchange among peers. Presentation by the trainer as an expert of that field.
- Improve the developmetnt of your clients-base
- acquire essential basics to pilot a project and understand its financial aspects
- To know the principles to develop customers
- To use basic tools to manage their project
- To understand basic financial aspects
Basic equipment (computer, video projector, flipchart, wifi)
Questionnaire to be filled out by the participants (paper and online versions exist)
Powerpoint, Documents distributed to the participants
Other related recommended resources
Infosheet "How to present a budget?" - evaluation available
up to 15
Past track experience
under the project Routes to Employment
Download📎 Module PDF (0.11 MB)