To make yourself known, initiate collaborations, conclude contracts or to sell your work, it is essential to present your projects in a clear and attractive manner.
Artists, Creative and Cultural Professions
for all sectors, photography, visual and graphic arts, music, webdesign, dance, media, performing arts
Level of experience
for all levels, Beginners, Intermediary, Experienced
A clearly defined project. It is required that you bring an existing communication tool about your project.
Our training session "Clarifying one's professional project" could be useful if you need to define more precisely your project.
But it is easier said than done! How do you draw someone's attention? How do you showcase its specificity and ensure its authenticity? How can you ensure that the communication maximizes your chances to achieve a concrete result? This training aims essentially at strengthening your oral communication skills (face-to-face interview, talking in front of a group, informal encounters, etc.)
- Establish an efficient communication
- Present and highlight your project
- Practice active listening
- Speaking in public
Active methodology, putting the accent on the participant's inputs and giving them the possibility to exchange among peers. A lot of exercices to practice (in groups of 2 or presentation in front of the whole group on a voluntary basis)
- To better the presentation of your projects during discussions, meetings
- To know how to tackle public speaking
- To be able to highlight your skills and singularity
- To be able to present your project clearly and in a few words
- To dare public presentations of your project if necessary
- To be able to express your specificity
- training script
- Basic equipment (computer, video projector, flipchart, wifi)
Questionnaire to be filled out by the participants (paper and online versions exist)
Written exercises, Written tips, Written checklistS, Powerpoint distributed to the participants
Other related recommended resources
- Our training "Tools to promote one's artistic project" is complementary to this one
- Infosheet "How to find a partnership?"
- Infosheet "How to prepare a presentation file?"
- Infosheet "What to pay attention to during a meeting?"
up to 12
Past track experience
under the project Routes to Employment
Download📎 Module PDF (0.11 MB)