Target groupsArtists, Creative and Cultural Professions, Trainers/Coaches
Sectorsfor all sectors, photography, visual and graphic arts, music, webdesign, dance, media, performing arts
Level of experiencefor all levels, Beginners, Intermediary, Experienced
PrerequisitesIntention to develop a project
DescriptionThis training should allow you to clarify your project ideas and you will need to address the important questions (why, who, where, where, how).
- Reflect on and identify the role that you wish to play in your project
- Identify your strengths and weaknesses using an analytical tool
- Define your project in concreate terms
- Define your public, target groups...
- Define your budget
- Define fundings possibilities
MethodAll notions introduced theoretically are applied to every participant’s individual project via practical exercices, questions/answers collective and individual sessions.
- To realize goals within the frame of your artistic activities
- To define your personal role in a project
- To access skills gaps and identify areas for development
- To acquire knowledge of administrative and legal issues related to cultural projects.
- To be able to create a project plan
- To be able to explain and present your project to peers and other stakeholders
- To be able to define your target groups
- To be able to define your budget.
- Basic equipment (computer, video projector, flipchart, wifi).
- Training script
- Questionnaire to be filled out by the participants (given and collected at the end of the session)
- Discussion between the participants and the trainers at the begining and at the end of the day.
Support materialSome written exercices and tips, examples of good practice, Exchange and discussion with the trainer
Participants8 to 20
Course language(s)Français, English