How can the artist create in his/her specific scenario his/her own connections and network in a personal and incisive way?
Pre-Production, Production, Post-Production
Artists, Creative and Cultural Professions, Trainers/Coaches
for all sectors, photography, visual and graphic arts, music, webdesign, dance, media, performing arts
Level of experience
for all levels, Beginners, Intermediary, Experienced
Creative and artistic profiles
Professional portfolio / CV. Modalities and needs on issues of promotion and integrated communication in arts. Strategies and linguistic choices through the web and social networks. Organise and promote artistic production
- Review of a scenario: a young musician creates a regular event in his/her town.
- Role plays
All notions introduced theoretically are then applied to every participant’s individual project via practical exercises, questions/answers collective and individual sessions.
Review a set of tools, methodologies and techniques. Discuss if those could apply to the participant's profile.
Acquired tools for self-promotion leading to an increased professional autonomy
- Basic equipment (computer, video projector, flipchart, wifi)
- Training script
- Participants are welcome (and encouraged) to bring personal laptop computers with them
- Questionnaire to be filled out by the participants (given and collected at the end of the session)
- Discussion between the participants and the trainers at the begining and at the end of the day.
Powerpoint presentation, Concrete exercices on the participants projects, Exchange and discussion with the trainer
Other related recommended resources
8 to 20
Français, Italiano, English
Past track experience
OrganisationRock’in Faches (RiF)
, Centro di Creazione e Cultura
, Estelle Vilcot
under the project Routes to Employment
Download📎 Module PDF (0.11 MB)