Are you wondering which direction to give to your artistic activity in the coming months? Do you have a project idea but you don't know how to implement it? Have you received a collaboration proposal but are hesitant to accept it? Do you feel the need to define the role that you play in your own projects more precisely? Or are you doubting your abilities to start a new activity?
Artists, Creative and Cultural Professions
for all sectors, photography, visual and graphic arts, music, webdesign, dance, media, performing arts
Level of experience
for all levels, Beginners, Intermediary, Experienced
This training should allow you to clarify your situation and to ease the launching or continuation of your project. It targets beginners as well as persons with more experience.
- Reflection on the participants' interests, values, on the role that they wish to play in their projects, their strengths and weaknesses
- Have a look at your (career) path
- Define your project or the further course of your (career) path
Active methodology, putting the accent on the participants' inputs and giving them the possibility to exchange among peers.
- To clarify your motivations and objectives in the frame of your artistic activity
- To (re-)define your role in your projects
- To be aware of or recall your skills and limitations
- To determine what orientation you wish to give to your (career) path
- To be able to launch your project or to go on effectively
- To be able to explain your project to somebody.
Questionnaire to be filled out by the participants (paper and online versions exist)
Written exercises, Written tips, 30 pictures
Other related recommended resources
up to 12
Past track experience
under the project Routes to Employment
Download📎 Module PDF (0.11 MB)