You focus on your work, SMart supports your administrative management! Follow this 2h session and discover what SMart is and which services it offers. On the agenda : explanations about the administrative tools proposed by SMart to declare your salaried work autonomously (With the Contract- and Activity-tools).
Legal and administrative matters
Artists, Creative and Cultural Professions
for all sectors, photography, visual and graphic arts, music, webdesign, dance, media, performing arts
Level of experience
for all levels, Beginners, Intermediary, Experienced
This is of course an information session very specific to Smart, but it also presents specificities good to know about the salaried work.
This information session is made for all people interested in the Smart services. The goal of this session is to know more about Smart and the services that are proposed. At the end of this session, you will be able to choose if Smart is the right solution for you and if so which one of our tool is made for you !
- What is SMart?
- an overview of its history and services
- Our invoicing tools (which one to choose and how do they work)
- The Contract-tool
- The Activity-tool
- Gain understanding of what SMart is and which services it offers.
- Check if the services are adequate for the activity of the participants
- Allow interested participants to become SMart members
- the participants get to know SMart and its services. This session is a prerequisite for artists and creatives who wish to become SMart members.
- Training script
- Basic equipment (computer, video projector, flipchart, wifi)
Not automatic for followers of the session
Powerpoint, Documents distributed to the participants
Other related recommended resources
Not all details can be given during the session (also it’s not the goal of it), the public is invited to continue learning about our tools by becoming a member and access our member website and also to contact the team of advisors. - evaluation available
up to 15
Français, Nederlandse, English
under the project Routes to Employment
Download📎 Module PDF (0.11 MB)