SubjectProduction of artistic projects
Target groupsArtists, Creative and Cultural Professions, Trainers/Coaches
Sectorsfor all sectors, photography, visual and graphic arts, music, webdesign, dance, media, performing arts
Level of experiencefor all levels, Beginners, Intermediary, Experienced
DescriptionHow to work and create in an interdisciplinary framework? How to work with dancers when I'm a musician, etc.? How to understand and take account of the other artists and their specificities on a creation residency? Crossroad of disciplines: how to work in an interdisciplinary and intercultural framework?
- Multidiscilinary creative residency
- Exchanges between the participants and with peer coaches
- Discussion with professionals of the creative sectors.
MethodMultidisciplinary creative residency. Active methodology, putting the accent on the participants' inputs and giving them the possibility to exchange among peers. The trainer as an expert of that field acts as facilitator.
ObjectivesThe participants will increase their own sense of responsibility as artists and as active citizens in contemporary society. They will exploit their creative vocation in the perspective to balance an artistic vision and the requests from the work market.
- Exploring diverse artistic language allow you to improve your creative skills and to adapt to contemporary creation.
- Being aware of the recent artistic trends in various disciplines is important for the creation of a competitive professional profile, able to work in festivals, exhibitions, contemporary arts centres, etc.
- Space for artistic work: dance room, music hall...
- Basic equipment (computer, video projector, flipchart, wifi).
- Video equipment
EvaluationsQuestionnaire to be filled out by the participants (given and collected at the end of the session) digital capture prior to session and after session
Support materialPhysical exercices, Exchange and discussion with the trainer.
Participants8 to 25
Course language(s)Français, English
Past track experiencesince 2007
TrainerNabil Ouelhadj (dancer, choreographer)
Gaëlle Werkling (project manager)
Chloé Bonamour (administrative and financial manager)