Artists and society
Artists, Creative and Cultural Professions, Trainers/Coaches, Advisors
for all sectors, photography, visual and graphic arts, music, webdesign, dance, media, performing arts
Level of experience
for all levels, Beginners, Intermediary, Experienced
No specific pre-conditions
Could be adapted to other aesthetics
How to understand and talk about Urban cultures? What does it mean in terms of disciplines and pratices? How to develop urban cultures projects? From the educational action to the show distribution: specific issues. Awareness to Urban cultures history and disciplines
- History and disciplines of Urban cultures
- Cultural and educational action in the frame of Urban cultures
- From the educational action to the distribution: complementarities and specific issues
All notions introduced theoretically are then applied to every participant’s individual project via practical exercises, questions/answers collective and individual sessions.
Awareness and knowledges.
- To be able to talk about the history and the specificities of urban cultures
- To be able to develop urban cultures projects
- Basic equipment for didactics (computer, video projector, flipchart, wi fi).
- Training script
- Questionnaire to be filled out by the participants (given and collected at the end of the session)
- Discussion between the participants and the trainers at the begining and at the end of the day.
Powerpoint presentation, Videos, Music, Exchange and discussion with the trainer
15 to 20
Past track experience
OrganisationRock’in Faches (RiF)
Download📎 Module PDF (0.11 MB)