Target groupsArtists, Creative and Cultural Professions, Trainers/Coaches
Sectorsfor all sectors, photography, visual and graphic arts, music, webdesign, dance, media, performing arts
Level of experiencefor all levels, Beginners, Intermediary, Experienced
PrerequisitesIntention to work on an educational project or to set up educational activities. Intention to become a coach or a trainer.
DescriptionThis training session will provide to the participants pedagogical tools to work with target groups. Pedagogical issues and approaches, training.
- How to adapt an artistic project to target groups?
- What pedagogical approach? How to address to a public with less opportunities?
- Concrete examples of educationnal projects with public with less opportunities: people with disabilities, persons in precaricious circumstances, etc.
- Exchange of good practices
- Exchange with peer coaches
- Increases awareness about training opportunities
- Help the artists to define target groups to whom they can offer trainings and educational projects
- Train the artists to pedagogical approaches that they need to talk about their activity or to train target groups.
- To acquire knowledge about diverse publics and target groups
- To acquire pedagogical tools to address to target groups
- To be able to define to whom their activity can be transmitted or presented
ResourcesBasic equipment (computer, video projector, flipchart, wifi).
- Questionnaire to be filled out by the participants (given and collected at the end of the session)
- Discussion between the participants and the trainers at the begining and at the end of the day.
Support materialPowerpoint presentation, Videos, Exchange and discussion with the trainer
Participants8 to 20
Course language(s)Français, English
Past track experiencesince 2013
Trainer(Could be modified and complemented)
Gaëlle Werkling / project manager (RiF)
Nabil Ouelhadj / Trainer, dancer and choreographer (Cie Racines Carrés)
To be defined and complemented