This day is the occasion to discover a toolbox that will show you different ways to function. These tools will introduce you ti the power of the collective intelligence. This generates implication, innovation, successful projects and personal thriving.
Pre-Production, Production, Post-Production
Artists, Creative and Cultural Professions, Trainers/Coaches, Advisors
for all sectors, photography, visual and graphic arts, music, webdesign, dance, media, performing arts
Level of experience
for all levels, Beginners, Intermediary, Experienced
After this training, you'll be able to register to a more in-depth training and to master the main tools, but also to discovers all possible applications. This in-depth course will allow you to learn how to be a team animator (useful during meetings). In Brussels, these sessions are organised by a partner of SMartBe, La Mission Emploi Artistes
Are you looking for tools that facilitate working in groups? Are you wondering what cuold be helpful for collaborative decision making? How should you divide taks? How can you improve your meetings? How to manage tensions, conflicts? How to find creative solutions to problems? How can you stop exhausting yourself pushing your team to achieve your goals?
- try out collective intellectual tools adapted to your reality
- basic principles of team dynamics
- promotion of your team's potential
- the path to follow to set up these tools
Active methodology, putting the accent on the participants' inputs and giving them the possibility to exchange among peers.
- Discover the potential of these tools
- Start a process of change in your team
- Combine pleasure at work with a great efficiency
- Know the principle of collective intelligence
- Measure its interest for your team
Questionnaire to be filled out by the participants (paper and online versions exist)
up to 12
Past track experience
Download📎 Module PDF (0.11 MB)