SubjectLegal and administrative matters
Target groupsArtists, Creative and Cultural Professions
Sectorsfor all sectors, photography, visual and graphic arts, music, webdesign, dance, media, performing arts
Level of experiencefor all levels, Beginners, Intermediary, Experienced
DescriptionA specialised lawyer will give you an overview of "copyrights and other related rights", will describe their main principles and will provide you with the required basics to understand how to sign a convention on these rights. Furthermore, a SMart advisor will explain the taxation on copyrights. A series of examples will allow you to see how to manage the invoicing of copyrights, according to your social situation and how your work will be used.
- Introduction to copyrights and their taxation
- How to manage copyrights with the SMart management tools?
- How are copyright taxes calculated?
- How does it work for social benefit recipients?
MethodActive methodology, putting the accent on the participants' inputs and giving them the possibility to exchange among peers. Presentation by the trainer as an expert of that field.
- gain understanding of copyrights and related rights and their main principles
- understand how to sign rights related conventions
- understand taxation on copyrights
- the participants will have gained basics to understand how to sign copyrights conventions
- the participants will have gained insights in managing the invoicing of copyrights
- Training script
- Basic equipment (computer, video projector, flipchart, wifi)
EvaluationsNot automatic for followers of the session
Support materialPowerpoint distributed to the participants, Documents distributed to the participants
Other related recommended resourcesevaluation available
Participantsup to 20
Course language(s)Français, English
TrainerGéraldine Buxant and