Developing your interpersonal network is essential if you have a creative career, as the market is mainly hidden.
Sources of support
Artists, Creative and Cultural Professions
for all sectors, photography, visual and graphic arts, music, webdesign, dance, media, performing arts
Level of experience
for all levels, Beginners, Intermediary, Experienced
A clearly defined project. Preferably have participated to the training "Network: a leverage for creative professionals".
Our training session "Clarifying one's professional project" could be useful if you need to define more precisely your project. This module doesn't detail the usage of online social networks.
The concerns regarding the development of one's network are manyfold: who to contact, how to manage the bulk of potential contacts, how to approach certain people, how to promote your activities, which communication channels should be used, how to sell without selling out? This workshop suggests concrete ways to efficienlty widen and maintain your network.
- Exchanges about the partipants questions/difficulties
- Experiences sharing among peers
- Trainer advice
Active methodology, putting the accent on the participants' inputs and giving them the possibility to exchange among peers. Animation by the trainer as an expert of that field
- To know how to develop your professional network on a daily basis
- To acquire basic tools to maintain your network in a sustainable way
- To be able to "sell without selling" your own projects
- To be able to develop your professional network and to know how to maintain your network in a sustainable way
- Basic equipment (computer, video projector, flipchart, wifi)
Questionnaire to be filled out by the participants (paper and online versions exist)
Powerpoint, Documents distributed to the participants
Other related recommended resources
- Our trainings "Network: a leverage for creative professionals" and "Social networks as professional tools" are complementary to this one.
- Infosheet "How to find a partnership?"
- evaluation available
up to 12
Past track experience
under the project Routes to Employment
Download📎 Module PDF (0.11 MB)